skip to main | skip to sidebar

Post Tenebras Lux

Post Tenebras Lux=After the darkness, light. This is the motto of the city of Geneva, Switzerland and one I think of often. Right now I'm blogging about Occupy Wall Street and social movements in general. I'd like to see the world illuminated.

Monday, July 14, 2008

peek-shurs






THESE ARE THE ANTS IN MY BATHTUB
THERE WERE MORE ON THE WALLS
SOOOO MANY ANTS



















Posted by Claire Malaika at 3:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • my hotel room in lisbon.... the beach in dakar.......
      • peek-shurs
      • tales of the weekend and ANTS
      • lots of taxi rides and The Fan
      • its really time for a new blog
      • burnt toast
      • slow day at the office 2
      • slow day at the office
      • I'M IN SENEGAL!

About Me

My photo
Claire Malaika
I am a full time grad student at NYU, a mom, and a student teacher.
View my complete profile