skip to main | skip to sidebar

Post Tenebras Lux

Post Tenebras Lux=After the darkness, light. This is the motto of the city of Geneva, Switzerland and one I think of often. Right now I'm blogging about Occupy Wall Street and social movements in general. I'd like to see the world illuminated.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

slow day at the office 2

we were bored... this is the result. 
i know i need to post "real" pictures soon but i have barely taken any. 
there are some great shots of lisbon though! 
will upload when find all my camera gear... 

Posted by Claire Malaika at 3:08 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  October (2)
  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • my hotel room in lisbon.... the beach in dakar.......
      • peek-shurs
      • tales of the weekend and ANTS
      • lots of taxi rides and The Fan
      • its really time for a new blog
      • burnt toast
      • slow day at the office 2
      • slow day at the office
      • I'M IN SENEGAL!

About Me

My photo
Claire Malaika
I am a full time grad student at NYU, a mom, and a student teacher.
View my complete profile